This is Elise and Katie.
Just in time for Galentine's Day - THIS recipe (and some packaging ideas) for a rose oil facial spray with glycerin. These little bottles of love are a perfect gift for your gals. The rose oil is for scent mostly, but glycerin helps moisturize and calm dry or red skin, it’s great for setting make up, or just for a refreshing boost throughout the day.
Here's what you'll need:
- Rose oil (you can use essential oil or rose absolute. Absolute generally has a stronger scent and is cheaper so that’s what we used). We found ours on Amazon.
- Vegetable glycerin. Available at Whole Foods.
- Distilled water.
- Spray bottle. We found these cute glass ones on Amazon too.
- Decor! Stickers, labels, etc.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Fill the container just less than 1/4 of the way with glycerin. This ratio should hold up in any container.
- Fill the rest of the way with water. Shake it up to dissolve the glycerin into the water.
- Add 10-20 drops of rose absolute (depending on how strong you want the scent). Shake again.
- Add decor!
- For best results, shake the bottle before each use.
This is Elise. This is Katie.
*Not Real Hunters*
*But Still Happy*
Based in LA