This is Elise.
This DIY was inpired by the need for something to wear to Create Dinners No. 6 HAPPENING THIS SATURDAY!!! Not that I'm excited or anything.... Let's get into it.
- Gold paint
- Gold floral wire
- Wire cutters
- Gold earrings ...loops? What the hey do you call those anyway.
- Gold jump rings (how do I know they're called that and not the earring part?)
- Wooden beads
- Hot glue
- Start by cutting off 4-5 inches of gold floral wire.
- Bend into a wavy hoop.
- Spray paint two small wooden beads gold.
- Dot hot glue onto the ends of the wire hoop and place into the bead; let cool.
- Add a gold jump ring and earring hook and voila!
This is Elise. This is Katie.
*Not Real Hunters*
*But Still Happy*
Based in LA