This is Elise.
Anyone remember these? I do. Today we're making a slightly more grown-up version of that: the poor-woman's-Annie-Costella-Brown version to be specific.
- This. (also available on Amazon)
- Oven or toaster oven
- Parchment paper
- Jump rings
- Earring posts
- Hot glue
- Hole punch
- Check the instructions on the package for temp and preheat the oven.
- Cut out your awesome pieces and make sure they're HUGE. Like, 4-5 times bigger than you want the final version.
- Hole punch where the jump rings will connect the pieces.
- BAKE AND WATCH THEM SHRINK IT'S AWSOME!
- Things can get weird while they're in the oven, so if you need to, you can straighten them out by placing them on a flat surface right out of the oven and flatten them with a metal spatula.
- Once they've cooled, attach them all together with jump rings and the pliers.
- Hot glue earring posts onto the back.
And Wyatt. You're welcome.
This is Elise. This is Katie.
*Not Real Hunters*
*But Still Happy*
Based in LA